Direct primary care(DPC) is an alternative option for patients who refuse to let health insurance companies get between them and their doctor. It encompasses medical care for chronic illnesses, preventative care or acute illness.
DPC option eliminates insurance bureaucracy and takes it out of the exam room, leaving the doctor and patient to make the best decision regarding care. It is a cost-effective and affordable monthly healthcare membership , providing patients access to their doctor or provider along with a myriad of other medical services. No copays, No deductibles, No monthly statements/bills, no Hassles.
This Membership is only available for patients who do not currently have any insurance
Benefits and Pricing
The list below summarizes the benefits we offer our members.
Monthly single membership cost $90.00
which includes the following when needed:
Sign up by clicking the link below
- Regular office visits and 1 yearly physical.
- 24/7 access to Doctor/Provider
- Same day appointments
- Skin Biopsy (Tissue pathology extra)
- Toe nail removal
- Ear Lavage
- Removal of foreign body(limited)
- Pulmonary Function test
- Breathing treatment
- Cryotherapy( treatment for benign skin lesions)
- Bloodwork which includes CBC, TSH ,CMP ,Lipid panel
- X-Ray- Done inhouse and over-red by Board certified Radiologist.
- Intra muscular medication if needed
- Yearly pap smears(Women under 50), Tissue pathology is extra cost.
- Coordinate care with specialists
Immunizations will be administered at cost prices. Please call to check availability.
Health care services you might need are detailed below . These are NOT included in membership benefits.
Yearly Screening Mammogram could cost on average $91
Screening Colonoscopy on average cost $1,200
Physical Therapy at Discounted price negotiated on our patients behalf.
Other labwork needed will be at discounted prices negotiated on our patients behalf(ask for details)
MRI average cost $350
CT scan average cost $150
Also available for women ages 50-64 the Early Detection Health Screening for Breast Cancer and Cervical Cancer Screening at no cost to you offered by your local health department.
Contact information is listed below:
Florida Health Department
900 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211